Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Big Changes

I've been thinking lately of the big changes I'm about to go through. On Monday, I'm moving away from home for the first time in my life to go to college.

Along with these changes I've been thinking it's time to take another step. I promised I wouldn't move on until September 1st and I was able to keep that promise. Last night I began importing all my Blogger blogs to Wordpress, so yep, I'm moving my blog.

The other thing is that I'm actually starting another blog called College Daze. It's something for my family to look at to know what's going on with me I suppose.

I also don't know if I'll actually be able to beat my August record this month, but I'm getting over that fact as much as it sorta bugs me. I'll try though. I realize that it is quality over quantity, but it was just a goal I had. Maybe my combined blogs will be something.

So I encourage you to go check out these two new(ish) blogs:

Jesus Loves You!

College Daze

Sorry if this one throws you for a loop too. I know a lot of people lost me for a while when I changed the web address to this one.

Like I said before, I'm not sure how often I'll get a chance to write on these two blogs. I'll probably have less blogs for September because of school starting and stuff.

College Daze is meant for anyone wondering what's going on with my college life especially my family (I was asked by an aunt to write blogs; she didn't know I already had a blog). But College Daze is also the blog I won't get so preachy on.

Well we'll see how having two blogs will go I guess.

2 comments:

Libby said...

heyyyyyy
where you gone???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Libby said...

?????????????????
???????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
???????????????????????????
????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????
????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????