Sunday, March 1, 2009

Actions vs. Words

You know how the saying goes. Actions speak louder than words. Well for me, more often than none, it's the other way around.

Words speak louder than my actions.

Talk. Talk. Talk. Talk. That's all I am. I'm full of talking. That's all I do pretty much.

So when it comes to complaining about my precalc class and how much I want to get out of it, do I get out of it?

I do hate precalc, but I hate the process of getting my schedule changed even more. It just seems so difficult, so I figure I might as well stop complaining about it and just get through one more trimester of it.

I'm also lazy.

Thinking about it though, I'm not that lazy. Just when it comes to dealing with scheduling stuff, I am.

This used to go a lot differently for me, but nowadays, when I say I'm going to pray about something, take my word for it and trust me because I will do it.

I've been talking to my aunt about doing some sort of short mission type work somewhere in my state. I'm craving mission type work right now. It's just been on my mind a lot. So I'm hoping we are able to help in some way.

Sometimes I'm just all talk, but sometimes, I mean business. My actions do scream out louder than my words sometimes.

No comments: