Sunday, March 15, 2009

Awesome church moment

How was your day today? Mine was fantastic! I'm in such a good mood and have been all day. Church was amazing today. Story time.

Ok, so the pastor's daughter and I were gonna go up to a church near Flint today, but we decided not to yesterday because she wasn't feeling so good and didn't feel up to traveling. That was totally fine by me because the deal was that if she wanted to go, I would go, but if not, I wouldn't go. Basically we didn't want to go alone.

My Aunt Ann called me yesterday and asked when we were leaving for that church and I told her we weren't going. She knew I was looking forward to it and probably thought I was really upset about it, but she didn't seem to know that I wasn't really upset. Why would I be upset? We were gonna go to the church that our old youth pastors just moved to. I'm not upset at all, but my aunt made me feel worse than I was feeling. Why do people do that? They're trying to sympathize with you, but you don't want the sympathy. It's frustrating.

Church was definitely amazing today. It was so nice out today. Nice and sunny. The best part of church today was choir practice. We were about to finish up, but we had to run through the two songs we are learning right now.

We were having issues with our music today. The CD's just wouldn't play one of the songs. Finally we thought we got a good CD, but once again it stopped where we were supposed to sing, so we just sang the whole song perfectly a cappella. It was totally awesome.

We're even thinking it sounds better that way. I'm really excited about this performance even though we don't have all our music yet and we have about a month until we have to perform, but I have faith that we'll get it done.

No comments: