Monday, February 9, 2009

One of those good days

Have you ever had one of those days when you're just really happy for no reason. It's Monday. Should I really be happy? Probably not because it's the start of another week of school. But I was really happy after school today. I think it was the chocolate, chocolate chip muffin I had though. It would explain why I was so hyper. I was also just laughing at nothing. So I have decided right now would be the perfect time to do some more what ifs and have you evers.

#414 What if a month after you wrecked your parents' car, you scraped the side of the repaired car against a fence?
  • That's just what I call bad luck right there. My parents would probably be upset with me. I don't think I have that bad of luck though.
#231 What if you knew when to keep silent and when to speak up?
  • That would be pretty amazing because sometimes I speak at the wrong time completely. Most of the time, I think I get when to keep silent and when to speak up though.
#353 What if you were asked to describe heaven?
  • Are you asking me to describe it right now? I don't think I could do it. Not only does everyone have a different perspective of what heaven is, but I think heaven is indescribable.
#432 Have you ever wanted to be a citizen of another country? (What country? Why? What do you think it would be like to be a citizen of that country?)
  • I'm not sure about this one. I have wanted to go to other countries, but not become a citizen really. I like living where I am. Looking at other countries and how their government works like with China or North Korea, I'm thankful for where I live.
#310 Have you ever driven an ATC? (Where? What did you like or dislike about it? How did you feel?)
  • Ok, I may be pretty dumb, but I don't know what ATC means and I'm too lazy to look it up right now. Since I don't know what it is, isn't it pretty obvious that I probably haven't driven one? Now I'm gonna have to go look that up.
#88 Have you ever traveled by train? (When? How old were you? Who was with you? Where did you go? What happened?)
  • Ah, such fond memories of traveling by train. I traveled on a double decker train when I was in 7th grade with my church's mission team. We were going to Sun Valley Indian School. We only took the train one year out of the 4 years that I've gone just for the experience I think. It was hard to sleep on the train. My fondest memory was of my best friend Becky climbing into the baggage rack above our seats and of course The Claw. To this day I don't really understand The Claw, but I know it was a guy on the train that had a claw for a hand or something and some of the guys on our team referred to him as that.
I hope this helps you get to know me a little better. I also hope you enjoyed reading this and even laughed a couple of times. It's ok to laugh at me. I actually like getting laughed at. I like to know that people are happy. I'm actually laughing at myself right now as I write this. Have a great week and remember to smile because Jesus loves you!

No comments: