Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools has lost something

There is something about April Fools Day. It has definitely lost something. What? I think it has lost its touch.

It could be because I'm growing up and am so tired of this crazy pranking stuff, but I'm not sure. I like to play a few tricks here and there.

It just doesn't seem so big to me anymore. Well neither does Halloween I guess.

My parents used to tell me that I couldn't do anything to the toilets for April Fools or I would have to clean it up. Gross!

One time I tried to trick my band teacher. But then the whole band found out and someone told my band teacher that I was going to do something, so that made me really mad. But then my friend made me feel better when she hid our teacher's baton and my teacher blamed it on me. My friend also switched places with the tuba player and she played flute. It was super funny.

I haven't really played any tricks this year. I did notice that Youtube was playing movies upside down though. That was pretty cool.

I don't know. I guess April Fools Day just isn't as special anymore. Happy April Fools Day anyways. And merry pranking, I guess.

No comments: