Saturday, June 20, 2009

Busy Bee

I don't know what it is, but I just haven't been writing as much as I usually am around this time of the month. I'm not in school anymore, so you would think I would be writing more, but I'm actually not.

What's up with that? I don't like it. I have a goal in mind and I need to keep on writing.

My aunt got on my case about that today saying I don't have to worry about it because I'm done with school. What's that supposed to mean? What does that have anything to do with my blog anyways?

Well it has nothing to do with it. I made this goal in January to write more and more every month, so bear with me if I start writing 5 blogs in a day. I'm trying to get my writing in there to beat last month's quota. Man, I need all the ideas I had in April. That was a month of ultimate writing.

Guess I'm just not so motivated this month. I'll definitely try to work on that for you though. I've still got a few ideas flowing at least. I just haven't written them on here yet.

1 comment:

emii said...

Hey Chelsea,
Just go at your own pace -- it's the quality, not the quantity, remember =)

Luv,Emii