Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thank yous can be such a hassle

As you may have heard, I had a graduation party over the weekend, so now comes the hard part. The part I've been hearing a few people complain about. Writing thank you cards to those that gave you things.

It can be a real hassle, but I am thankful for those that gave me money and stuff for my graduation. And from what I hear it's a huge thing. Plus my parents have been getting on my case about it and might get on my case about it again when reading this blog if that happens.

I'm over halfway through my cards and decided to take a break to write a few blogs to let my hands chill out. I find that it's a very time consuming thing to do, but I guess I am glad to be writing thank yous to all these people. They deserve it.

So make sure, when all you younger people (who I know are reading this blog) graduate, say thanks to those that gave you stuff. And even then you don't need to graduate to say thanks to people. We should be giving thanks everyday to people and especially to God.

No comments: