Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cruise '09

This is what we did to amuse ourselves for 3 hours waiting to go home. At least that's what the boys did.
Bye, bye ship. Sorry my pictures are kinda backwards.
At port in Florida. I thought this was a really cool picture with the reflection of my friend.
That high blue part goes out 6 inches over the ocean. Scared me a little bit, but nothing broke, so it's all good.
This is what the cruise is all about. All you can eat ice cream!
Me gambling. :P
Sunset while at see. From left to right, that's my mom, dad, and friend Becky.
Putt putt! I got two hole in ones that I took pictures of, but I'm not putting them on here.
Yummy chocolate ice cream swan.
The waterpark.
My friend Becky and I sang Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls. It was bad.
You can barely see them, but my parents are up there waving at us as the ship sails away. Just kidding about that last part.
That's Atlantis.
This is my favorite picture. It was the sunset and I love seeing the trees and the ship right there. It's so pretty.
Had to add this one. I may be 18, but I'm still pretty immature at times. We thought this sign was funny.
One of the manta rays at Atlantis. There were two of them and everyone kept calling them sting rays. People, there is a difference.
I like to call these flying horses. It makes me sound so intelligent. Just kidding. It's Pegasus at Atlantis.
Info about some castle we visited.
Police officer in the Bahamas. Cool pointy hat.

No comments: