Saturday, August 15, 2009

Truth Journal

This one has been on my mind for a while. Last year around this time, I started another journal. I'm really into journaling and stuff. At the time, I wasn't really all that into my blogs anymore, so I started this journal that I called my Truth Journal and it was like a "blog" journal that I didn't put online because I didn't want anyone to see what I was writing about. Well ok, this journal started on July 29, 2008, but it's still quite close to now I suppose.

In this journal, I told my true feelings that I couldn't admit to anyone really. I complained a lot about youth group. I don't like rereading some of the stuff I've written in this journal because of it's negativity. I was so negative towards my church, youth group, and things like Vacation Bible School. I guess it was telling the truth of how I was truly feeling at the time.

I do have a few blogs on here that came from this journal, but they were more positive things like stuff I wrote about pastors and kiwi-strawberry propel. Ok so may have some negative stuff on my blog too, but I was really into complaining last year. I had so many problems I faced with my youth group. They didn't even realize how annoyed I was. And for the most part, I kept my mouth shut.

Today, I miss my youth group days. I wish I wouldn't have been so negative about it last year. I remember my pastor telling me that we were gonna try to make this past year, the best year for everyone. You know after I stopped complaining a lot and just focused on the good, the year turned out to be a pretty great year.

Not only was this journal full of my truthful feelings, but it was also full of a lot of anger. Glad I'm not writing in that one much anymore. I have written one thing in it this year and that's it. It was a slight complaint, but I'm over it now.

No comments: