Thursday, August 6, 2009

VBS #2 Day 4

Tonight was a fun night. I had a friend come back to church who was a little anxious to do so because of people I know who don't like her. But all went well. She hung out with me and the pastor's daughters and of course my aunt's dog, who she was taking care of for the evening. The dog didn't even want to be involved with those kids. I think she could sense something.

The kids didn't seem as hyper during VBS tonight, but afterwards, they were crazy wild. The kids are really starting to get the songs. The play went really well tonight I think. It was a lot of fun.

The drama team didn't really help with preschool crafts tonight because help wasn't really needed. We got through our practice without disruption, which was nice. Tomorrow will definitely be a fun skit.

I made a sun pillow. That was the older kids craft. It'll go in my college dorm room. Haha.

At the end of the night, while kids were eating their snack, the adults actually had to quiet the teens. Come on you guys, set an example. We're supposed to be setting a good example for the younger kids. What kind of legacy do you wanna leave with these kids? Teens goofing off when they're supposed to be helping out doesn't look good. It doesn't make our youth group look very good.

Speaking of the youth group, they decided to go watch a movie up town tonight instead of going to Timber Town. I heard bad things happened after I left last night. I'm totally creeped out by the things that happened, so I'm never going back there in the dark again. I'm once again not with the youth group because I decided I wanted to go to bed early. It's like an every other day thing with me. Haha.

No comments: