Tuesday, August 4, 2009

VBS #2 Day 2

Tonight the kids seemed really hyper. They were probably more comfortable than yesterday. I don't think it was the dinner. We had hot dogs and chips and fruit. I guess fruit could make one hyper. Mmm, fruit.

The person I was subbing for on games wasn't there tonight, which kinda upset me because she was supposed to be or at least I thought I was only subbing one day. Fortunately I didn't have to do it because I had other stuff I had to work on. So we put some boys in charge. The game was an obstacle course. It looked like the kids were having fun with it.

While some were doing crafts and games, the drama team tried to practice. We've got a good group of people for the drama. A lot of good actors and actresses. They may not think so, but I think we all make a pretty good team.

We sang a few songs and added a new song that isn't as exciting as the first song, but still a good song. The snack was a jelly wrapped in a piece of bread tied with some sort of fruit string. I'm not really a fan of jelly, but it was ok.

We finished a little later than we were supposed to, but I think the kids had a great time.

Once again, the teens decided to go to Timber Town and I would probably still be there with them if I had gone, but I opted out because I'm tired tonight. I think it's the heat.

No comments: