Monday, August 17, 2009

Jesus loves you!

The title of my blog page right? Yeah exactly. But today I needed to be reminded of it.

I had another horrible day. Well, I had nothing going on today, but it still seemed pretty bad.

I had to do some stuff I didn't want to do today and ended up hardcore complaining about it. I'm such a negative Nancy sometimes.

My brother started segment 2 of drivers education and he didn't know he had to take his permit. So my mom called me and asked me to ride my bike to where she was to get his permit, go home and make a copy of it, and either bring it back to her or take it to him.

I like riding my bike and everything, but not in the rain. It started raining on my way to where my mom was and then after I got home, it started raining more. Plus my eyes were bugging me, so I had to take my contacts out and I was so angry that I threw my helmet on the bathroom floor and may or may not have killed a little bit. There are some cracks in it, but I'm not sure if it's from that or something else. I made the copy and took it back to my mom's truck. By the time I left there, it was starting to really rain hard.

Then I proceeded to come home and complain a lot. My status on my Facebook said earlier that I was having a bad day and was wondering where the brightside of things were.

Well I got my answer. One of my new friends on Facebook who I'm going to college with, said the brightside was that Jesus loves you.

What she said right there, turned my day around completely. Sometimes we all need to be reminded that Jesus loves us.

2 comments:

Libby said...

thats so true :)
btw, Do you know how to stop someone from coming to your blog?

emii said...

Hey Chelsea,
I'm so sorry I haven't been here in ages, I couldn't find out the blog url!

What's college like?! You may have said this during the time I wasn't reading you blog, but yeah.

Well, your awesome, and I know you'll get over these bad days :)

Luv,Emii