Saturday, August 15, 2009

What I couldn't explain last night

So I wrote about time flying when you're having fun yesterday and I had a point, but I just couldn't get it out. Between my computer restarting itself and my memories of other days and stuff, I just couldn't find what I was trying to say.

Then when I was writing in my journal last night I figured it out. I just couldn't write it out in a way for people to likely understand it, so good luck trying to understand how I'm feeling with this one.

I feel like every time I think about my friends, Chris or Hannah, I start picturing them as little kids again.

I think how can these little kids be going off to college already?

They're so young. I picture them as little kids going to college. But in reality, it's big kids, young adults, going off to college. Likely they're leaving home for the first time in their life.

Ok, so really, what happened? When did we grow up and become adults and also how do we make it stop?

Time never stops as much as you may want to break every clock. Time keeps on going.

We all grow up so fast. I swear yesterday I was a little kid. What happened?

No comments: