Saturday, August 15, 2009

I hate my life!

I hate it! I hate my life! Sometimes I wish I were never born at all! What's the point of living such a horrible life? Everything's going wrong. My computer froze when I was writing my blog last night and it made me so mad.

Are you confused? What happened to the ever so nice and calm and oddly funny Chelsea you knew to write such positive things?

Nothing. No, I'm not a faker. My positivity is a real thing.

Do you ever feel like this? Hating your life and stuff?

Truthfully I used to say it a lot. I used to say I hated my life all the time. I was so negative.

Something happened though. My negative attitude took a turn for the better.

I love my life. I don't know why anyone would want to hate their life. We only have one life to live, so you're gonna go hate your life? Sounds like a bad idea. God gave you this life to live and He also gave His one and only Son to save you from your sins.

Why would you want to hate the life God gave you to live? Everyone has a purpose here on earth. You might not realize that, but it's true.

What's with all this negativity anyways? Yesterday, my computer froze and decided to restart itself while I was writing a blog because my VBS cd wasn't playing correctly. Thank you God for Blogger and how it saves my drafts, so I could just pick up where I left off. I wasn't negative about that one. Not a big deal except sometimes I do get really mad when my computer isn't working. I get mad at inanimate objects all the time. I don't hate my life because my computer isn't working though. I love my life. It's one of those things, that you should be thankful that you even have a computer at all because some people don't have computers at all.

I don't get why people say stuff online about hating their lives if they're actually joking. You hate your life because you're computer stopped working? There are better excuses than that. I hate this particular texting phrase "fml." It is so negative and if you're joking when you put that up on the internet, why not tell us you're joking because most of the time people don't know when you're joking online. Trust me on that because I learned that one the hard way.

Just another one of my pet peeves I guess.

No comments: