Monday, May 18, 2009

The 16th Milestone

No, not my 16th milestone. That happened to me two years ago back in 2006. Today is actually my baby brother's 16th birthday. That is a picture of him when he was about 9 years old.

That's back when he was cute. I don't know what happened to him. He's sporting the long hair look and he has a girlfriend as you may have heard me ranting about a few weeks ago.

We seemed to celebrate all through the weekend. On Saturday, we went out to dinner at Olive Garden where we had the waitress bring out a cake and sing to him. He was so embarrassed. Then tonight we went to Dairy Queen and had ice cream.

I guess it was a sweet birthday for him. Fortunately he won't be getting his license anytime soon. I say fortunately because he's a scary driver.

Ahh! We're all growing up too fast!

No comments: