Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting revenge!

Ok, first of all, understand that I'm totally not really being serious here. I'm not really gonna get revenge, but this is bugging me today, so I'm gonna write about it. Hey, it's better than actually getting revenge. Jesus wouldn't want us to get revenge.

Ok, so what am I talking about?

Well my next door neighbor is an elderly lady who is taken care of by her sons and daughters and stuff. And one of her caretakers keeps calling the cops on my family. Ok, not really our family, but our business. If you didn't know it, my parents own a flower business. The reason the cops are being called is that people park on the wrong side of the street.

I'm not really sure why that bothers her so much to want to call the cops. Is she afraid more accidents will occur? Well she should know that one of her assistants hit my car while it was parked across the street from the driveway on the correct side of the street last year. That left a dent in my car and my mirror had to be duct taped on for a while until we got a new mirror for me.

I guess I understand the fact that it's wrong to park on the side of the street that my house is on, but sometimes it's the only convenient thing for people to do. She really isn't getting any benefit out of calling the cops on us and to think she bought tomato plants from us a few weeks ago. She apparently doesn't hate the business, just the cars. And actually she's really bothering the cops by calling them so much. They don't want to show up, but they do because they have to when they get called.

So my brother and I were coming up with funny ideas of revenge tonight. Mind you, we won't be getting any revenge anytime soon. We were just discussing the ideas.

One we thought about parking behind the lady in the driveway. Or just parking in front of the driveway to block her. Then parking on the wrong side of the street going the wrong way. We could block her real driveway because we know who she is and where she lives (no we're not stalkers, we just know the family).

Then I was going to worship practice tonight and thought of two funny ideas. We should call the cops on her and say there is a suspicious character in the neighborhood or something. Or we could give her a real reason to call the cops on us. We could have a crazy party.

Ok, seriously though, I would never do any of this to get revenge. It's just kinda funny to me to come up with all these ways to get revenge. It is way better to talk and not do especially if it could get you into some trouble, so yeah definitely not doing any of it.

1 comment:

Libby said...

lolz, good idea