Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sing it, little bro!

Tonight was an amazing night. First of all, let me just say that this picture you see here, is an old picture. It was taken a year or two ago when my brother played the star role in a Sleepy Hollow play that CAP Jr. did. Also known as Chelsea Area Players Jr. So my brother played Ichabod Crane.

I really enjoyed going to that show. He's a great actor. And a very interesting singer.

Anyways, back to tonight. Tonight I went to what is called Cabaret. It is a production that my high school's show choir puts on. This year's theme was 6 Degrees of Separation. It was actually really cool.

It was the first choir performance of my brother's that I have gone to all year. I figured I ought to go and support him some time while I'm still in high school. Now I'm not trying to put anyone else down in the show choir or brag about the best actor in the production, but my brother was the best.

He was the techie. The Star Trek type geek. And know it all. They had his hair stick up on his head. He was the funniest character in my opinion. It's I guess one of those "you had to be there witnessing it" moments. He was just so funny and random.

I know a week or two ago I wrote a blog about how my brother and his girlfriend really need to get a life and stuff. True. And I know that blog probably sounded as if I was constantly annoyed with my little brother. Come on, he is my annoying little brother. But I love my baby brother. And every time I see him perform, it just about brings tears to my eyes. He's such a wonderful performer.

2 comments:

emii said...

Hey Chelsea. How was your mothers day? I hope your mother had fun :)
I just read your other post about your brother and his girlfriend -- I don't know how I hadn't read it, but I have now. I'll be praying for you.

xox emily

Libby said...

Hey Cheslea,

Interesting post =D

libby