Friday, May 1, 2009

New blogger friends

I can't believe it's been a week since I last wrote a blog. I can't believe I lasted that long. But it's sorta a long story starting at the beginning of the year. That's why I haven't written all week. Sorry about that. Now you're gonna have hang with me, because I have a lot of ideas of my sleeve. And I'm trying to hold back the excitement of all these ideas.

But for now, I want to do something that I haven't done since February. My what ifs and have you evers. For those that don't know, my what ifs and have you evers actually come from two books that I have and I use a random number generator to come up with the numbers. I also want to talk about the new people reading my blog. It's great hearing from all of you. I will tell you one time I looked at my comments and saw that a few people left comments at 3 or 4 in the morning and it really surprised me. Then I remembered that those couple of people are in Australia and are in a completely different time zone. Total blond moment there I guess. But it's great learning about these different cultures through reading some of your blogs. And yes, sometimes I forget that you're in a different country/continent than I am, but still I'm glad to have you guys as blogger friends. So without further ado, I'll let you get to know me through some of these questions.

#152 What if you could have any hairstyle?
  • If I could have any hairstyle, I would have short hair. I like wearing ponytails yes, but I hate having long hair. My parents love my long hair and won't let me get it cut until after graduation. I'm not too fond of it however. After senior pictures over the summer, I got my hair cut really short. That was the first time to have really short hair since I was in 3rd or 4th grade. But now my hair is about down to my shoulders again.
#167 What if everything you asked for came true?
  • I don't think I would like that. It would give me too much power. If I asked to have my brother turned into stone, it would happen. If I asked for a boyfriend, it would happen. I'm afraid I would do bad things with it. I'm glad that God gives us things in moderation. We may ask for something now, but not get it right away. Sometimes God likes to play that patience game with us. We may be saying now and He may be saying not yet.
#63 What if you could relive your happiest moment?
  • I would love to relive my second 30 Hour Famine. We had a great time that year. It was one of the times when I was really happy. And I miss times like those with our awesome youth pastors. I don't however miss being saran-wrapped to my youth group and ending up falling and hitting my head. That made me worry a lot about having a concussion, but I was fine except for the headache. I think it was a tired headache though because now whenever I'm really tired, that head pain comes back.
#155 Have you ever inherited anything? (What? Who from? How do you feel about the person who died? How do you feel about what you inherited?)
  • I probably have inherited stuff before, but I'm not sure what. My dad and I were actually talking tonight about some of his stuff and how when he dies, it will pass onto me. I thought it was kinda weird because isn't the son supposed to get the dad's stuff like the football and stuff? But I think I would be happy with it because it would help me remember him more.
#125 Have you ever wallpapered a room? (What room? What style of wallpaper? How did it turn out? Would you do it again?)
  • I don't think I've ever wallpapered, but I think I've watched my mom do it. I think she was wallpapering my room with dolphin wallpaper. That was my old room. And it wasn't a whole sheet of wallpaper, just a small section going in the middle of the wall. Scraping the wallpaper off the wall of my new room was a pain in the butt, but now I have no wallpaper. I have purple and pink walls, my two favorite colors.
#124 Have you ever had a problem too personal to discuss with others? (What made it too personal? Is there anyone you could reveal this to? Why would you trust that person with it?)
  • Of course. Who hasn't? I think what made it too personal was what it was. I have a problem with trust. I don't trust a lot of people. It takes years to build up trust, but only seconds to destroy it. The people I trust the most are friends that don't talk to some of my other friends. And then there's the youth pastors too. The friends that don't talk to some of my other friends always tell me, who are they gonna say something to? Exactly why I trust them. I also trust youth pastors because unless it's something that they need to tell my parents about, they won't say anything. It's like this confidentiality thing they have going on or something like that.
So now you know a little more about me. Hi new blogger friends! Give me a shoutout about what country you're from. If you didn't know it, I'm from the United States.

2 comments:

emii said...

Hey Chelsea,
What a cool idea, I'll have to try that sometime =)
So, I'm from Australia and right now it's 3:00pm, on a Saturday afternoon, no matter what blogger says! Lol :P

KUTAW, xox emily

Libby said...

Hi!
I'm from Australia, it's 4:24 PM right now, on a Saturday avo. Cool post!
Libby