Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Long Ride

Do you know where this blog is going? Just the title should tell you something.

Yes, I went for another 16 mile ride. Only I think it might have been longer than 16 miles. Boy am I beat though.

The ride to Dairy Queen this time didn't seem to take so long. Last week, it took us around 40 minutes to get there. This time it took us 36 minutes or so. Wow, what a 4 minute difference can do.

The ride home, we decided to take a completely different route. We went down a dirt road. It was long and painful. I hated all the hills especially the last one. It was the hardest one. My dad actually rode all the way up, but my mom and I had to get off our bikes and walk.

Once again, I'm really tired. But I think these rides are worth it. I'm building muscle and burning calories. That's a good thing. Exercise is good.

No comments: