Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bully Me This

I felt like writing a poem tonight, but I didn't know what to call it. I posted it to Facebook and wanting people to look at it, I gave it that title that you see as the title here. But I'm still not sure what to call this one. I also felt like sharing this one with you.

Pick on it
Annoy it
Attack it
Spread the rumors
Talk behind its back
It's just an ant right?
Bully it
You are just the bully right?
Make it feel little
Make it feel useless
Make it feel horrible
What if it is me?
Pick on me
Annoy me
Attack me
Go ahead
Spread the rumors
Talk behind my back
Bully me
Make me feel little
Make me feel useless
Make me feel horrible
What if it were Jesus?
Picked on
Annoyed possibly
Attacked
Rumors spread
Died on the cross
Innocent
Talked behind His back
Bullied
Felt little perhaps
Felt useless maybe
Felt horrible perhaps
Felt pain on the cross
Died for our sins
Don't deserve it
God loves
Christian
What does it mean?
Relationship
Seek Him
Follow Him
Serve Him
Love one another
Are you the bully?
Are you the Christian?

And finally I wanted to share this verse with you because my dad constantly tells me this one.

"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:12-13

No comments: