Saturday, July 18, 2009

Change is inevitable

I think I have finally come to terms with the change I'm going through right now. Actually I more so know that I haven't come to terms with it, but today I saw something different in myself.

You may not realize it, but I changed my URL for my blogger website. Then I decided it was time to change my Twitter name, so I did that. I haven't really had an issue getting used to it. I was gonna change my layout for my blog, but then I decided it was too much.

So I haven't exactly come to terms with change, but it's inevitable. It's gonna happen whether we like it or not.

I guess if it didn't happen, we'd still be the same people we were years ago. It's like growing. Growing is changing and growing is inevitable. We just have to learn to deal with it. I'm slowing learning how to deal with it.

No comments: