Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just because she is...

I was thinking about something last night when I was laying in bed before drifting off.

My friends that I've been arguing with lately (yes, I'm going there again) were telling me that they've observed my friend and how she flirts and leads guys on.

Well, ok, just because you say that's true, does that give you the right to say things to other people? This isn't the Bible. Calling people mean names because you've "observed" it and then telling other people is not right. That's gossip. Not cool.

What I mean by this isn't the Bible is it's not something that needs to be shared. You have your opinions about certain things, but that doesn't mean you have to share them with the whole world.

Tact. Do you know what that is? It's basically knowing when to say things. So just because something is one thing in your mind, doesn't mean we all need to hear it.

And I think go by the saying we all should have learned when we were kids. If you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

No comments: