Thursday, July 9, 2009

VBS #1 Day 4

The last day of VBS is always the best day at my dad's church. His church only does four days since for some reason not a lot of kids show up on Fridays. At least it seems to be that way to me.

Tonight we talked about Jonah. Yes, a little different from Jesus. Because on the last day of VBS, don't they usually talk about Jesus? Yes, most normal churches do that, but my dad's church is the exception.

We had the Jonah story. Then they sang and did the craft. The craft was a whale that was spitting Jonah out. It was pretty neat.

We had ice cream and whale cookies for a snack. That's always my favorite part. The ice cream, that is.

The game was water related. Water balloon toss. It turned into a water balloon fight, but the balloons were hard to break. Then all the little kids turned on me and decided to throw them at me. So I ended up with two wet legs tonight. Good thing I took my cell phone and mp3 player out of my pockets.

It was a fun night though.

No comments: