Monday, December 29, 2008

Bored of break

Next week, I'll be kicking myself for saying this, but I'm bored. I'm bored of winter break and I have another week; this week. When I'm bored I need some entertainment, so I'm going to do some what ifs and have you evers.

#405 What if you had a book report due in three days on a book that has been made into a movie?
  • Chances are, I would choose to read the book. I may have procrastinated that long on the report, but one would think that I would have read the book by then. I wouldn't do the report on the movie because movies are always completely different from the book. In the Harry Potter movies, they skip a lot of detail from the book.
#289 What if you could wear anything you wanted to school?
  • Oh you know me. I would totally dress incredibly inappropriate. Not! There are rules at my school, but we don't wear uniforms, so we are allowed to wear anything we want as long as it's appropriate with the dress code. I wear whatever I want every day and I'm a modest dresser, so I don't wear a lot of inappropriate clothes.
#398 What if your parents blamed you for their divorce?
  • My parents aren't divorced. But if they were and they did blame me, I would feel really bad. The feeling of guilt would be overwhelming. I think I would probably need counseling. But I also don't think my parents would blame me and I can't see them as the type to blame me for something like that.
#424 Have you ever driven a tractor? (Where? Was anyone with you? What was it like?)
  • My mom is a farmer. Of course I've driven a tractor. It was at a tractor show I go to every year for the 4th of July. I had a friend with me showing me the controls. What kind of question is what was it like? It was like driving a tractor. I don't know how to answer that question.
#375 Have you ever wondered how a magician saws a woman in half? (How do you think they do it? What is the greatest trick you have seen a magician do?)
  • Who hasn't wondered that? I once saw a magician when I was in elementary school. He cut one of my teachers in half. I have yet to figure out how they do that. I don't really want to know. It ruins the trick if you know what it is. I don't know what the greatest trick I've seen is.
#73 Have you ever thought about how different you are from your parents? (How are you different? How does that make you feel? What are you going to do about it?)
  • Yes. I may have similar DNA, but I'm pretty different from my parents. I have different morals. Sometimes I wish my family was the kind of family that goes to church every Sunday. But I don't think I can do anything about that.

No comments: