Monday, December 29, 2008

Craving

Do you ever get cravings for things other than food? I mean chocolate is a big craving I get a lot, but I also crave other things that aren't food.

The craving I have right now is one I've had before, but the last time I got it was in the summer. I seriously crave church right now. Because the power went out yesterday due to some very strong winds, we didn't have church. I felt so incomplete yesterday without church. It didn't feel like Sunday yesterday and now I crave church. That's not fun.

I look forward to Sundays because of church.

Today I don't know what got to me, but I just started singing. I have music on, probably DC Talk or Relient K or whoever I listen to (I do listen to 98% Christian music). I just felt like worshiping, so that's what I did. I was playing Solitaire or something, but I was in a full worship moment.

No comments: