Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting hit in the face

No, I'm not talking physical. I didn't get hit in the face physically today. Besides I'm not the type to get into fights at school. Though I already once this year got beat up. If my government teacher hadn't been standing out there, I would have been lunged at, but I wouldn't have fought back. I would just fall to the ground in the fetal position.

Anyways enough of the past trimester and onto my subject. Like I said I'm not talking about getting physically hit in the face like with a fist or a snowball. I'm talking about getting hit in the face mentally.

Have you ever read some of my blogs and thought, "Where did she get such an idea?" Where do my ideas come from for blogs?

Well, I'll give you my most honest answer. I have no idea. They just hit me in the face sometimes. I don't go looking for them or look for signs of them. I guess I just get hit. I don't know why these blogs hit me, but they do.

I don't know if I'm helping someone or maybe just myself. Maybe I'm writing this now for future references. Go look me up on http://www.battlecry.com under Chelsea2009. I often go back and read through some of my past blogs and some have really helped me.

I got this idea to write a blog like this from a blog I was reading the other day. They were talking about how they wanted to blog on a daily basis, but didn't always know what to write. I don't always write on a daily basis, but lately I have been writing a few blogs a day. I'm not sure why, but I guess I just have a lot on my mind right now. That's a good thing. I love to write. It's one of my favorite things to do.

Like I said before, I don't know where I get some of these crazy ideas for blogs. I think God puts them in there for a reason. I don't know who I'm helping or what I'm really doing to impact the lives of those who read this blog, but just know I'm glad to do it.

No comments: