Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I don't joke about Jesus

On Saturday, I became aware of something. My friend got me kicked off of my Sims 2 game to tell me this and I'm glad she did. She asked if I was aware that I had a fan club on Facebook. No, I wasn't aware of that. And honestly I didn't think she was serious until she gave me the link to it.

I have a fan club group thing on Facebook. That surprised me.

Let me tell you a little about that group. It's because of my videos. One of my Facebook friends created this group because he loves my videos. It really surprises me. I just put my videos on Facebook to brighten anyone's day really. The same goes for Youtube. I just want to make people to laugh.

Today after reading this: A video depicting one of the many characters that attend our school. I hope you find this as enjoyable and insane as we did. I realized something. And I'm not mad over it at all. They looked me on Youtube. That's not the realization I came to though. The thought I had was that I bet most of the people at school had no idea of who I actually am.

Well I guess now they're finding out. I can be pretty unpredictable. I don't act like how I do in my videos at school that often. I have to be really comfortable with my environment if I'm going to act really silly. I guess I also have to be really comfortable with who I'm around. I know some people wouldn't appreciate my goofiness all the time, so I kinda cut it down at school.

One thing I try to add into my videos of me doing silly, humilating things, is Jesus. I usually add a Jesus loves you in there somewhere. Or I read out of the Bible acting like a grandmother reading to her grandson.

Whatever I decide to do with adding Jesus in, I'm completely serious. I don't joke about Jesus. I don't think it's very funny when people make fun of Jesus by saying they forgot to buy him a Christmas gift or that his party is going to be lame. What's so funny?

I have to wonder about this fanclub. It says in the description a bunch of things I've said in my videos and I wonder if it's for real. I wonder if they know I'm being sincere. I'm adding in Jesus because I know only God could have given me this talent for making silly videos. It's just a little way for me to say thank you.

I don't know if my Facebook friends take that seriously. I don't know if they know how serious of a Christian I am. I don't know if they realize Jesus is in there for a reason.

I may like to joke around in my videos and come up with silly ways to bring Jesus in, but I don't joke. I'm serious about Jesus. I'm serious when I say that Jesus loves you. Jesus loves all of us.

Jesus loves you! That's one of my mottos actually as you can tell with the title of this blog site. I love Jesus and I don't make fun of him. That would be like making fun of my fellow Christians, which is not cool to me.

No comments: