Monday, December 22, 2008

Haven't done this in a while

I'm so bored today. Winter break just leaves me with plenty of boredom. So I got this idea. I haven't done any what ifs and have you evers in a while, so that's what I'm gonna do.

#335 What if you told your family about some struggles you are going through?
  • That would go very interestingly. I don't know. I think they would be supportive of me. They would listen and give advice.
#301 What if you were six inches shorter?
  • I'd still be shorter than my little brother. I would even be shorter than my mom. I would probably be made fun of in jokingly by my friends. My brother would make fun of me in a not so nice way like he does today.
#137 What if you had one week to do anything you wanted, all expenses paid?
  • Are you seriously going to ask this question? I have no idea what I would do. I'd probably take a nice vacation if it were in the summer to go visit some friends. But if it were during the school year, I would just go to school. Yes, I'm a school loving freak like that.
#195 Have you ever done something really wild or dangerous? (What did you do? What happened? How did you feel? Would you do it again?)
  • Not that I can think of at the current moment. I probably have, but I just can't think of anything at the moment.
#147 Have you ever disliked someone for being more successful than you? (How did you feel then? How do you feel now?)
  • Yes. I felt really jealous of them. But I've gotten over it now. It's not something worth being jealous over. Plus, I'm successful in my own way, so should I care what others are doing to be successful?
#358 Have you ever found a great buy at a garage sale, flea market, auction, or thrift store? (What was it? What made it so special? How much did you pay? How did you feel? Do you still have it?)
  • I probably have, but once again I can't think of anything. My grandma used to love going to garage sales. She always bought me stuff. I have a few sculptures of animals that she gave me. She gave the stuff to me, which is what made it so special. I bet they were just little items that cost a couple cents. I still have some of the stuff she has bought me. I loved getting stuff from her from garage sales. That was a good childhood memory of mine.

No comments: